Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network is a leader in providing expert physcial rehabilitation and compassionate care. Good Shepherd offers programs and services for individuals with a host of illnesses, injuries or disabilities. Visit Conditions Treated for complete information.
Specialized Rehabilitation Services at Good Shepherd
- Inpatient Rehabilitation - Good Shepherd offers inpatient rehabilitation at four locations.
- Long-Term Acute Care - The Good Shepherd Specialty Hospital will help you transition from acute care to home or another setting.
- Long-Term Care - Good Shepherd’s two long-term care facilities offer a caring home for individuals with severe disabilities.
- Neurorehabilitation - Good Shepherd’s Neurorehabilitation Program offers expert hands-on care coupled with state-of-the-art rehabilitation technology.
- Occupational Therapy - Good Shepherd’s occupational therapists will help you get back to doing the everyday things you enjoy.
- Outpatient Rehabilitation - With 29 locations throughout eastern Pennsylvania, Good Shepherd offers outpatient rehabilitation close to your home.
- Pediatric Rehabilitation - Good Shepherd offers services for children with physical or developmental disabilities.
- Physical Therapy - Good Shepherd is here to get you back to doing the things you love.
- Physicians Group - Good Shepherd’s employed physicians are some of the best in their fields.
- Speech and Communication Therapy - Good Shepherd specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of speech, language, cognitive or swallow disorders.
- Ventilator Weaning - Good Shepherd’s Specialty Hospital has ventilator weaning rates that far exceed the region and nation.
For more information on Good Shepherd’s program and services, contact us , call 1-888-44-REHAB (73422) or Request an Appointment .