Physical Therapy East Greenville
Karen Long, PTA 
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-East Greenville offers a friendly, convenient setting and the high-quality care you’ve come to expect from Good Shepherd, the leader in rehabilitation. The expert therapy staff provides individualized rehabilitation programs for a variety of musculoskeletal and neurological injuries and illnesses.
Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member, or self-referral.
Outpatient physical therapy services include joint replacement , neck, back and shoulder pain/surgery , sports injuries , work injuries , orthopedic injuries , neurological disorders, arthritic , sprains and strains, pain management and vertigo or vestibular conditions .
- Occupational Therapy: Our certified occupational therapists will help maintain patients’ living and working skills as they recover from an injury, surgery or other condition.
- Physical Therapy: Good Shepherd’s physical therapy staff develops a plan of care that is specifically designed for each patient.
- Massage Therapy: Good Shepherd offers various types of massages including myofascial release, deep muscle massage and trigger point therapy.
- Fitness Program: Good Shepherd offers a fitness program for individuals who want to continue an exercise program after discharge from formal therapy services, as well as their families. The fitness program, which costs $25 per month, includes a personal fitness assessment, equipment orientation, and a personalized program designed to fit each member’s personal fitness goals.
- AlterG Bionic Leg (formerly Tibion Bionic Leg): The AlterG  (formerly Tibion) is a robotic device that can help people with weakness in one leg to recover their mobility. This therapy can benefit people who have experienced leg muscle weakness due to stroke , multiple sclerosis , arthritis  or orthopedic  conditions.
- Safe Driver Evaluation Program: For older adults wanting to extend their driving years, the program helps assess an individual's ability to safely operate a motor vehicle. Call 610-776-8302 to schedule.
- Pediatric Services: Physical, speech and occupational therapy services are also available for children.
Benefits of Rehabilitation at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-East Greenville:
- Professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Convenient and close to home with ample parking
- Friendly, personal attention
- Cost effective
- Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network affiliation and expertise
- Discharge planning
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Programs Include:
- Treatment plans based upon the patient’s needs and lifestyle
- Achievable and measurable recovery goals
- Inclusion of the patient as a participating member of the treatment team
- Discharge planning with referrals to community programs as needed
- Pediatric and neurological rehabilitation
Good Shepherd Orthopedic Rehabilitation Specialists:
- Occupational therapists to improve activities of daily living
- Physical therapists to improve flexibility, strength and mobility to decrease pain
- Therapists for patient and family education
- Therapists for instruction in appropriate exercise program and injury prevention
- Therapists to provide hand rehabilitation to restore hands and upper extremities to their maximum level of function following an injury.
Site Manager: Karen Long, PTA 
Good Shepherd’s Outpatient Outcomes  compare favorably with similar rehabilitation facilities in the nation.
Hours of Operation:
Mon: 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tues, Thurs: 8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Wed: 7:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Fri: 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-East Greenville
622 Gravel Pike, Suite 110
East Greenville, PA 18041-2129
Phone: (215) 679-4105
Fax: (610) 778-1140
Request an Appointment