Physical Therapy Souderton
Kathleen Fortier, PT, DPT 
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Souderton offers a friendly, convenient setting and the high-quality care you’ve come to expect from Good Shepherd, the leader in rehabilitation. The expert therapy staff provides individualized rehabilitation programs for a variety of musculoskeletal and neurological injuries and illnesses. The site is located in Telford, Pennyslvania.
Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member, or self-referral.
Outpatient physical therapy services include balance disorders , joint replacement , neck, back and shoulder pain/surgery , sports injuries , work injuries , orthopedic injuries , neurological disorders, arthritis , sprains and strains, and pain management.
Benefits of Rehabilitation at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Souderton:
- Professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Convenient and close to home with ample parking
- Friendly, personal attention
- Patient and family education
- Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network affiliation and expertise
- Ongoing communication between therapists and physician
- Discharge planning with referrals to community programs as needed
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Programs Include:
- Physical Therapy: Good Shepherd’s physical therapy staff develops a plan of care that is specifically designed for each patient, based upon the patient’s needs and lifestyle. Each plan of care inlcudes recovery goals that are achievable and measurable. Patients participate as a member of the treatment team.
- Occupational Therapy: Good Shepherd’s occupational therapy staff uses functional tasks and exercises to facilitate independence with activities of daily living, such as home management, education, strength and coordination, and mobility
- Speech Therapy: Good Shepherd’s speech therapy  staff offers various diagnostic and therapeutic approaches for individuals with language, speech and cognitive problems relating to neurological injuries and illness, central auditory processing disorders or stuttering.
- Pediatric Services: Physical, speech and occupational therapy services  are also available for children.
- Fitness Program: Good Shepherd offers this program for individuals who want to continue an exercise program after discharge from formal therapy services. The cost of the fitness program is $25 per month. Price includes a personal fitness assessment, equipment orientation, and a personalized fitness program designed to fit each member’s fitness goals.
Good Shepherd Orthopedic Rehabilitation Specialists:
- Physical therapists to improve flexibility, strength and mobility to decrease pain
- Therapists for instruction in appropriate exercise program and injury prevention
Site Manager: Kathleen Fortier, PT, DPT 
Good Shepherd’s Outpatient Outcomes  compare favorably with similar rehabilitation facilities in the nation.
Hours of Operation:
Mon: 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tues: 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Wed: 7:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Thurs: 7:30 a.m.- 8 p.m.
Fri: 7:30 a.m.- 3 p.m.
Appointments may be available outside regular hours upon request. Hours are subject to change without notice.
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Souderton
4036 Bethlehem Pike
Telford, PA 18969
Phone: (215) 721-1871
Fax: (610) 778-1157
Request an Appointment