Physical Therapy Schnecksville
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Schnecksville offers individualized rehabilitation programs designed with one goal: to get you better, faster. Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member or self-referral.
Services available at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Schnecksville:
- Good Shepherd’s physical therapy staff develops a plan of care that is specifically designed for each patient. After a through evaluation, measurable short- and long-term goals are set and a physical therapy program designed to meet those goals is established.
- Hand Therapy is available for certain conditions. Call for information.
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Schnecksville specializes in rehabilitation for:
The Benefits of Receiving Care at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Schnecksville include:
- A professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Convenient and close to home with ample parking
- Friendly, personal attention
- Flexible hours including early morning and evening appointments
- Cost-effective care
- Good Shepherd affiliation and expertise
- Discharge planning
Site Manager: Nancy Krepelka, MPT
Good Shepherd’s Outpatient Outcomes compare favorably with similar rehabilitation facilities in the nation.
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Schnecksville
4110 Independence Drive, Suite 200
Schnecksville, PA 18078
Request an Appointment