Physical Therapy | Outpatient & Inpatient Rehab
Good Shepherd Outpatient Physical Therapy
You can receive Good Shepherd’s expert brand of rehabilitation care close to your home at one of our more than 20 convenient outpatient locations throughout Eastern Pennsylvania.
Good Shepherd offers a wide variety of rehabilitation services that help you return to your lifestyle following an accident, injury or illness. Our comprehensive, interdisciplinary approach is designed to bring you back to your maximum level of function quickly and effectively.
Each treatment plan is developed with your goals and needs in mind, and each patient is treated as a full participating member of the Good Shepherd rehabilitation team.
If you can't make it to one of Good Shepherd's outpatient locations, we provide in-home therapy services throughout our service area.
At Good Shepherd, you will find:
- A convenient location close to your home
- A friendly, personal atmosphere
- State-of-the-art medical care
- Individualized, goal-focused treatment
- Transitional support programs and education
Conditions treated include:
- Back and neck injuries
- Brain injuries
- Dysphagia or swallowing disorders
- Hand or wrist injuries
- Hip and knee injuries
- Movement disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Multi-trauma injuries
- Musculoskeletal or orthopedic injuries
- Speech and communication issues
- Spinal cord injuries
- Sports injuries
- Vertigo or vestibular issues
- Women’s health issues
- Work injuries