Physical Therapy Kutztown
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Kutztown offers a variety of comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation programs. Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member or self-referral.
Services available at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Kutztown:
- Physical Therapy: Good Shepherd’s physical therapy staff develops a plan of care that is specifically designed for each patient. After a through evaluation, measurable short- and long-term goals are set and a physical therapy program designed to meet those goals is established
- Occupational Therapy: Good Shepherd’s occupational therapy staff uses functional tasks and exercises to facilitate independence with activities of daily living, such as home management, education, strength and coordination, and mobility.
- Hand Therapy: Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Kutztown offers the services of a certified hand therapist (CHT) for individuals who have hand or lower-arm injuries or impairments.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation: Our Vestibular Rehabilitation Program is designed to identify, evaluate and treat patients who experience periods of dizziness.
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Kutztown specializes in rehabilitation for:
The Benefits of Receiving Care at Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Kutztown include:
- A professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Convenient and close to home with ample parking
- Friendly, personal attention
- State-of-the-art testing and equipment to assess and develop a treatment plan for your injury
- Individual exercise program for use at Kutztown location and patient’s home
- Family education
- Ongoing communication between therapists and physician
Site Manager: Jim Kwiatkowski, PT
Good Shepherd’s Outpatient Outcomes compare favorably with similar rehabilitation facilities in the nation.
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday and Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy-Kutztown
333 Normal Avenue
Kutztown, PA 19530-1640