If you or a loved one has Parkinson’s disease, Good Shepherd’s expert staff can help with rehabilitation services for your lifespan.
At Good Shepherd, we know that each individual with Parkinson’s disease has unique abilities and medical needs. Here, we work with you to develop goals and the appropriate treatment plan to help you reach them.
Levels of care:
- Good Shepherd offers numerous outpatient rehabilitation facilities to assist you with activities of daily living and help you maintain your health and function.
If you have a voice or speech disorder resulting from Parkinson’s disease or a neurological condition, Good Shepherd’s Lee Silverman Voice Training Program (LSVT) can help.
Good Shepherd’s Parkinson’s disease services evaluate and treat:
- Continence issues
- Disturbance in gait or mobility
- Involuntary movement
- Muscle tightness or spasticity
- Speech and language impairments or swallowing disorders
- Voice issues, such as hoarseness or voice quality
Assistive and rehabilitation technology for Parkinson’s disease patients:
Good Shepherd is a Center of Excellence in the use of technology to enhance lives and augment rehabilitation for children and adults. At Good Shepherd, our team uses leading-edge rehabilitation and assistive technology, coupled with expert hands-on therapy, to help maximize function and increase independence in our patients. Learn more about the technologies available at Good Shepherd.