Feature Story Ideas
Looking for story ideas? Good Shepherd's Be Well Blog is a good place to start!
Good Shepherd's blog is written by expert clinicians who specialize in stroke, musculoskeletal injuries, spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, amputation, adult and pediatric rehabilitation, assistive technology and more. Topics have included:
- Ekso Provides Hope and Healing After Spinal Cord Injury
- Female Athletes and the Risk of ACL Tear
- What is a Pediatric Feeding Clinic?
- Summer Recreation Opportunities for Kids with Special Needs
- Tips to Stay Safe in your Yard or Garden
- Adaptive Golf for People with Disabilities
- Visual Deficits and Treatment Following a Stroke
If you are interested in turning any of these topics in to a feature, please call Lynn Gerlach, public relations & communications specialist, at 610-776-3553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.