Good Shepherd Named Third Largest Rehabilitation Provider in Nation
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network recently was named the third “Largest Rehabilitation Provider” in the nation by Modern Healthcare magazine.
The Largest Rehabilitation Providers listed in Modern Healthcare’s December 12 issue have a primary business in post-acute services or long-term care and own or operate two or more service locations. The list included for-profit and not-for-profit organizations, with Vibra Healthcare of Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, topping the list.
Good Shepherd’s ranking as third Largest Rehabilitation Provider is based on its ownership or operation of the following five inpatient rehabilitation facilities:
- Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital, located at 850 S. Fifth Street in Allentown
- Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital Pediatric Unit, located at 2855 Schoenersville Road in Bethlehem
- Good Shepherd Rehabilitation at Easton Hospital, located at 250 S. 21st Street in Easton
- Good Shepherd Rehabilitation at Pocono Medical Center, located at 206 E. Brown Street in East Stroudsburg
- Good Shepherd-Wayne Memorial Inpatient Rehabilitation Center, located at 601 Park Street in Honesdale
Good Shepherd’s inpatient rehabilitation facilities provide three or more hours of therapy a day for patients recovering from conditions such as: stroke and other neurological conditions; joint replacements and other orthopedic conditions; multi-trauma; brain injury; spinal cord injury; and amputation. With specialized clinical team that include physicians, rehabilitation nursing and physical, occupational, speech and recreational therapists, Good Shepherd offers the most comprehensive and advanced inpatient rehabilitation in the region.