Good Shepherd Announces Firefly Naming Contest
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network has announced a contest to name the firefly used on its 2012 “Gala in the Garden” logo and publicity materials. The child who submits the winning name will win a $1,000 cash prize, donated by PPL Corporation.
The “Gala in the Garden” Firefly will be the center of the Good Shepherd “Gala in the Garden” theme for the June 2, 2012 event. The fundraiser is being chaired by PPL chairman James H. Miller and his wife, Gail.
• Children 5th Grade and younger are eligible to participate
• Children of Good Shepherd and PPL employees are not eligible to participate
• Submissions must be postmarked or electronically submitted by March 1, 2012
How to submit:
• Submissions can be made electronically by visiting the contest page or by emailing email@example.com
• Mail submissions can be sent to Andrew Block, Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network, 850 S. 5th Street, Allentown, PA 18103. (A submission form is available for download from the contest page.)
The Gala committee will determine the winner by popular vote. If more than one registrant submits the winning name, a drawing will take place to determine the winner.