- Press Releases
- Press Room
- Recent Headlines
- Be Well Newsletter
- Allergies Impact Balance Issues
- AquaStretch Increases Flexibility
- Aquatic Therapy Aids Overweight Patients
- Better Balance Reduces Falls
- Childhood Speech Delays
- Fall Prevention for Older Adults
- Fitness Program for Kids
- Handwriting Still an Important Tool
- Hey, Adults - Let's Go Play!
- Improving Brain Timing and Processing
- Living with Spinal Stenosis
- Pilates as Physical Therapy
- Reuse and Recycle Adaptive Equipment
- Specialized Rehab for Cancer Survivors
- Sprains and Strains
- Stepping Toward Stroke Recovery
- Text Neck Headaches
- The Quarterback of Concussion Management
- The Truth About Weight Loss
- Treating Herniated Disc Back Pain
- When Fashion Causes Pain
- Be Well Blog
Be Well Newsletter
While one in three adults over age 65 will experience a fall, age is not the only culprit in one’s risk of falling. Problems with balance affect people at all ages and stages of life.
There are a number of factors that could hinder balance, including...
Does your baby babble? It’s always a good sign if he or she does.
It is normal and healthy for babies to babble and experiment with vocals even before they recognize words,” says Janelle Hiester, MS, CCC-SLP/L, a speech-language pathologist with Good Shepherd’s Pediatrics Program. “A baby’s...
You start your day feeling fine and decide to head to the local mall. As you start to walk through the mall, pain begins in your thigh. You find a bench, sit down and the pain goes away. What you may be experiencing is spinal stenosis, a narrowing of the spinal column that causes pressure on the...