Make a Gift: Youth Program
Students may complete school-assigned community service hours or 40 hours or more at various Good Shepherd locations. School-sponsored volunteer release-time internships and arrangements with home-schooled students can also be accommodated.
Continuing Youth Volunteers
Positions are available to youth volunteers in various Good Shepherd departments throughout the year. Hours will be arranged to provide students the opportunity to serve at Good Shepherd and also maintain their school schedules.
How to Become a Youth Volunteer:
- Complete a youth volunteer application online.
- Submit two (2) complete addresses for references from non-family members.
- Attend a 2 1/2 hour volunteer orientation at Good Shepherd.
- Complete the necessary (2) two-step TB testing. During flu season, a flu shot is required. Good Shepherd will provide the TB and flu shot free-of-charge.
- ID is required and is provided by Good Shepherd.
For questions about volunteering, please call JoAnn Frey at 610-776-3125 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.