Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital - Allentown
Are You Ready To Go Beyond Limits?
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital can take you there!
The next step in your recovery requires intensive and specialized rehabilitation care, and the hospital you choose for your rehabilitation can impact the rest of your life. That is why patients travel from throughout the east coast and even farther for the individualized care, outstanding patient outcomes and rehabilitation innovation offered at Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital (GSRH).
Providing compasionate, patient-centered care since 1967, GSRH offers highly skilled staff, specialized programs and services, patient and family education and lifetime follow-up care. The focus is on the whole person - not just the injury or illness.
GSRH is part of the not-for-profit Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network (GSRN), which was founded in 1908 and offers - in addition to adult and pediatric inpatient rehabilitation - outpatient rehabilitation, long-term acute care and long-term care. GSRN has over 60 locations in eastern Pennsylvania, including the Lehigh Valley and Philadelphia regions.
Inpatient Rehabilitation Programs:
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation Program
- Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Major Multiple Trauma
- Amputee Rehabilitation
- Neurological Condition Rehabilitation (multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, etc.)
Compassionate, Quality Care:
- GSRH consistently achieves high customer satisfaction scores, measured by Press Ganey.
- For fiscal year 2015, 94 percent of GSRH patients said they were likely to recommend GSRH to others.
- GSRH patients are discharged home more frequently and in less time when compared to regional and national rehabilitation centers. This equals a very good return of patient function and recovery.
- Check out GSRH's scorecard.
Learn More About Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital:
- Our highly specialized staff
- Programs and services
- Education and follow up care
- Download our visitors’ app for visiting hours, maps, menus and more
- Access our Patient Welcome Book:
To learn more, call 1-888-44-REHAB (73422) or contact us online today!