Cognitive Linguistic Skills Group at Souderton
Good Shepherd Physical Therapy – Souderton offers a group program to provide opportunities for individuals with cognitive-linguistic impairments to interact with others who have various diagnoses and severity of symptoms. The group is led by a certified, licensed speech-language pathologist.
Who Can Benefit from This Program?
Individuals who have experienced a stroke or brain injury or who have MS, Parkinson’s disease or another neurological condition, and who have difficulty with memory, attention span/focus, problem solving, sequencing, organization, orientation and comprehension.
How Can This Group Help?
- Provides education and support for you and your family
- Teaches use of memory strategies
- Addresses the following concerns:
- Organizing tasks during daily activities
- Concentrating in a distracting environment
- Problem solving in daily activities
- Staying oriented in space and time
- Retaining lengthy information, such as directions
How Do I Register?
If you are interested in joining this group, please call 215-721-1871. The cost of the group is $11 per session. A doctor’s prescription is not required.
4036 Bethlehem Pike
Telford, PA 18969
Call to find out the next group meeting date and time.