Physical Therapy Easton Hospital
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation at Easton Hospital
250 S. 21st Street
Easton, PA 18042
Note: This site has temporarily relocated to 2151 Emerick Blvd in Bethlehem Township. The phone number remains the same.
Good Shepherd Physical Rehabilitation at Easton Hospital offers a friendly, convenient setting and the high quality of care that has earned Good Shepherd a national reputation as a leader in rehabilitation. We use state-of-the-art rehabiltiation techniques and technology to return you to your maximum level of function following an injury, surgery or illness.
Benefits of Good Shepherd Rehabilitaiton at Easton Hospital include:
- Professional team approach to evaluation and treatment
- Licensed specialists and highly trained therapists
- Convenient and close to home
- Friendly, personal attention
- Patient/family education
- Ongoing communication with your trusted physician
Programs and services available at Good Shepherd Rehabilitation at Easton Hospital:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Stay Strong Program
- Lymphedema therapy
- Vestibular/Balance therapy
- Headache Program
- Hand therapy
- Comprehensive Spine Program
- Kinesio Taping
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation at Easton Hospital specializes in rehabilitation for:
- Back and neck injuries
- Balance/vestibular issues
- Pre/post surgical diagnoses
- Generalized weakness and de-conditioning
- Shoulder pain/surgery
- Sports injuries
- Joint replacement
- Sprains and strains
- Neurological conditions
- Orthopedic injuries
- Post gastric bypass surgery
- Work injuries
- Osteo/rheumatoid arthritis
- Wrist/hand injuries
- Pain management
- Amputee prosthetic training
Patients may be referred by a physician, insurance company, discharge planner/social worker, home health agency, family member or self-referral.
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Appointments may be available outside regular hours upon request.
Site Manager: Nancy Shapiro
Billing and medical records for Good Shepherd Rehabilitation at Easton Hospital are handled by Easton Hospital, not Good Shepherd. Please contact your insurance carrier to determine the coverage available to you for services at this facility.