Sandeep Singh, M.D.
Division Medical Officer, Vice President of Medical Affairs
Spinal Cord Injury Program Director
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Spinal cord injury (traumatic and non-traumatic)
- Spasticity management and dystonia, neurotoxin expert
- Non-interventional pain management - myofascial pain/joint arthritis, osteoporosis, fibromyalgia, low back pain
- Chronic migraine management
- Non-traumatic neuro-spine disorders
- Polyneuropathy and neuropathic pain management
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ, Doctor of Medicine, 2002
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, Bachelor of Arts, 1997
- New Jersey Institute of Technology, 1996
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
For more information or to request an appointment, call 610-776-3278.