Richard Schall, Ph.D.
Director, Psychology Department
Spinal cord injury, complex medical conditions, brain tumors, stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, neuromuscular diseases, chronic pain, caregiver support
- Temple University, Philadelphia – M.A. and Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Institute of Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia – Graduate of group psychotherapy training program
- Haverford College, Haverford, PA – B.A. in Psychology
- Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia – Clinical Psychology Internship
- Moss Rehabilitation Hospital, Philadelphia – Assistant Director, Psychology Department
- The Training School at Vineland, NJ – Consulting Psychologist
- Psychological Services Center, Temple University , Philadelphia – Assistant Clinical Supervisor
For more information or to request an appointment, call 610-776-3214.