Kimberly Kuchinski, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.A.P.M.R.
Medical Director, Pediatric Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Spasticity management
- Brain injury (TBI, stroke, concussion)
- Feeding difficulties
Care of children and adolescents with cerebral palsy, spina bifida, muscular dystrophy, acquired and traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injuries and childhood stroke, along with spasticity and concussion management
- Medical College of Virginia, Richmond
- Residencies in Pediatrics and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, and A.I. DuPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, Delaware
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
For more information or to request an appointment, call 610-807-4200.