Deborah N. Kimmel, M.D.
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Multiple Sclerosis
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, Bachelor of Arts, May 1980
- Medical College of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, Doctor of Medicine, May 1984
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, July 1984 to June 1985
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, July 1985 to June 1988
- National Board of Medical Examiners, 1985, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1989
- Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital, Allentown, PA, Medical Director, MS Program; Medical Director, Brain Injury Program
- Central Nervous System Management & Rehabilitation, P.C., Waterloo, IA, Covenant Rehabilitation Center C.A.R.F., Waterloo, IA, Accredited for Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury, and Brain Injury, 1988 to 1990
For more information or to request an appointment, call 610-776-3278.