Adult Volunteer Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network.
If you are a college student who wishes to receive credit hours for your time at Good Shepherd, the process is a little different. Learn more.
To volunteer at Good Shepherd, you must do the following:
- Complete a volunteer application online.
- Submit two (2) complete addresses for references from non-family members.
- A background check, free of charge, will be performed after your application and references are received. If you are planning to volunteer in Pediatrics, you will also need an FBI Fingerprint Report and a Child Abuse Clearance.
- Attend a 2.5 hour volunteer orientation at Good Shepherd.
- Complete the necessary (2) two-step TB testing.
- During flu season, proof of flu vaccination is required.
- Good Shepherd will provide the TB test free-of-charge.
NOTE: A Good Shepherd identification (ID) badge is required at all times. Your ID will be provided by Good Shepherd upon completion of the orientation process.
Questions? Contact JoAnn Frey, volunteer coordinator, at 610-776-3125.